- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is a non-transferable, nonexclusive, limited license, and not a transfer of title with respect to the materials you access via the School. Under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may otherwise be terminated by the Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The School materials are provided 'as is'. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials provided via the School or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the School.
In no event shall the Company be liable for any indirect or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the School materials, even if the Company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. In no event will the Company’s liability to you exceed twice the amount of fees you paid to access the School. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials you access via the School may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the School materials are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the School materials at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the School materials.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the School website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law